NTL Trust invites you to attend the unique "boots on the ground" event in the Caribbean!
V Caribbean Citizenship Summit
ST. KITTS & NEVIS
May 2-4, 2017
May 6-8, 2017
- The Caribbean Citizenship Summit is a rare event where you can learn all about Citizenship by Investment in St. Kitts & Nevis and Grenada while being right on the spot.
- This event is a unique opportunity to meet Prime Ministers, government officials, and authorized agents and get the most authentic knowledge from the best in the business...first hand.
- Discover the latest in Real Estate and Developments approved under Economic Citizenship Programmes and learn which programme is right for you and your family.
- You will meet like-minded people and network in a very special Caribbean atmosphere!
Who should attend?
High Net Worth Individuals, Immigration Agents, Lawyers, Private Bankers, Family Office Advisors, and Wealth Managers
Citizenship by Investment is a trend that has already taken off in recent years. As the world economy becomes more globalized and yet more unstable, the demand for new citizenships from neutral countries is sure to skyrocket.
The Citizenship Summit 2017 is your chance to gain practical on-island experience that you can impart to inspire your clients. You can help your clients take a big step towards greater personal liberty, while adding a valuable service to your portfolio and profits to your bottom line.
There is simply no substitute for seeing the islands with your own eyes and meeting the people behind the programmes face to face. This is your chance.
Maybe you are already familiar with Citizenship by Investment opportunities… but how convincing can you and your sales people really be, when offering clients something you have not experienced yourselves?
NTL Citizenship Summit is your chance to:
- Familiarize yourself and your staff with the islands and the real estate you are promoting.
- Meet industry insiders, government officials, authorized persons, politicians, developers, bankers etc.
- Network in a relaxed, informal environment with colleagues who are flying in from around the world to enjoy winter Caribbean sun.
- Explore new business opportunities.
High Net Worth Individuals
If you are thinking of applying for the Caribbean Citizenship Programme, there is no substitute for visiting the islands yourself and spending some time on the ground. The Citizenship Summit is your ideal chance to do this.
You will gain a much more in-depth understanding of the islands, the programmes offered, and a chance to visit the various approved investment projects to see them with your own eyes.
You will also have a chance to submit your application in person to an authorized agent. This can save a lot of time and hassle as you can do required notarizations, medical tests, etc.