NTL experts in the economic citizenship and real estate investments will attend the Fifth Immigration Abroad Agent Congress in Guagnzhou, China on April 27-29 2016.
CONFERENCE TOPICS ARRANGED
Brainstorm Session: Creating a Favorable Development Environment for the Industry
- Situation analysis and market forecast current situation
- Malicious competition in the industry: countermeasures against “substandard” agents – Is it directly proportional to the decline of entry barrier?
- Industry alliance or “union”: discussion on energy-saving and emission reduction issues
- Standardize the agent industry’s market competition rules
- Industry dilemmas and breakthroughs
- DIY does not mean “shabby”
- Job qualification for practitioners
Brainstorm Session: Secret is not the Core Competitiveness.
- Countries with most opportunities: analysis on business development in different countries one by one.
- What “masks” should the enterprise pay heed to when selecting the project?
- In which countries there are emigration project risks?
- What marketing opportunities will wireless terminal enterprises face in the new media age – users shape the channel
- “Congress, Network, Journal, and Expo” VS Internet Age - C2C and O2O: discussion on the industry’s feasible development path (distribution channel, product innovation, management innovation)
- Coordination between the upstream and downstream industries gives impetus to development of the industry Internet.
- Reform is never-ending, for whom? How to share the achievements? (Mayun Model – customer first, employee second, and company third)
- Keep on consolidating the presence in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen VS Embark on exploiting second/third-tier cities